$26.9 Coupon ThorFire TK18 XP-L2 Flashlight
Help! How do I use these coupons?
1. Copy the coupon code above (or write it down if you're old school!).
2. Click on the 'Buy or View Product' button
3. Add the relevant product(s) to your cart at the retailers store.
4. At the Checkout screen, paste/add the coupon code into the box shown, and click Apply!
Product name:ThorFire TK18 XPL2 1200LM 5Modes Tactical LED UI Flashlight
Max Output:1200 Lumens
Mode:Low, Middle, High, Turbo, Bike strobe
Lumens:3LM, 100LM, 500LM, 1200LM, 1200LM,.
Battery Configurations:1x 18650 or 2x CR123A battery (18650 included)
Switch Location:Tail of the flashlight
Material:T6 aviation aluminum alloy
Impact Resistant:1 Meter
Lens:High transmittance Switzerland ultra white tempered glass
Reflector:Hard anodized deepening light cup
Weight:90g (Excluding battery)
Size:134.1mmx 33.8mm (Lengthx Diameter)
1. ThorFire TK18 light ultilize the latest XPL2 Led and gives out Max 1200 Lumen output when powered by 18650 battery(Not Included).
2. There are two groups user interface available: ramping and 5 modes. In ramping mode, you could long press the side switch to change light luminance and find the best brightness range from 3-1200 lumens.
3. If you prefer the 5 modes brightness changing: Low(3LM)/Mid(100LM)/High(500LM)/Turbo(1200LM)/Bike Strobe(500LM), you could quickly click the side switch 4 times to shift between ramping and 5 modes UI. Such a user friendly design.
4. Power indicator: the led indicator in side switch turns to green/orange/red to show the remaining power status.
5. The light is powered by single 18650 or two CR123A rechargeable batteries(Not Included) and gives hours of use.
1 x ThorFire TK18 XPL2 1200LM 5Modes Tactical LED UI Flashlight
2 x Spare o-rings
1 x User manual
1 x 18650 battery
1 x 1 Slot battery charger
1 x USB cable
Full press the tail switch to turn on the light. Another press to turn the light off. TK18 light also has tactical switch for momentary-on without making a sound.
2. Ramping Mode
For first time use, the light starts from ramping by default. At ramping mode, press and hold ramps up and down. Changing direction unless paused for more than 1.5 seconds.
3. 5 Modes
At mode set, press the side switch to change mode in order of Low/Mid/High/Turbo/High/Mid/Low.
4. Ramping & 5 Modes Shift
When light on, quickly click the side switch 4 times to shift from ramping to 5 mode set.
5. Bike Strobe Mode
At any mode, triple press the side switch to activate bike strobe mode.
6. Mode Memory
The light will remember the last used mode and starts with the remembered mode when you turn it on again.
7. Side switch power indicator
When battery voltage is higher than 3.4v, the indicator will show green; 3-3.4V will make it turn orange;2.8-3V will be red.