ANENG Q1 True-RMS Digital Multimeter Counting Analog Tool Bar Graph AC / DC Voltage Ammeter
No Price Changes Found
This item may be new, recently added, or price stable.
Check out related products (below), or come back later.
Brand Name: ANENG
Model Number: Q1
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 C
Operating Humidity: 75%RH
Storage Condition: -2060C
Storage Humidity: 80%RH
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Operating Mode: Auto/Manual Ranging
Measuring Inductance Range: no
Measuring Temperature Range: -201000 C/-4F-1832F
Measuring Capacitance Range: 9.99nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.99uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999MF
Measuring Voltage Range: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V
Measuring Current Range: 999.9uA/99.99uA/999.9mA/10A
Measuring Resistance Range: 99.99/999.9/9.999k/99.99k/999.9K/9.999M/99.99M Ohm
Display Type: Digital Display
Diode Test: Yes
Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
Sample Rate: 3 times per second
Power: 2 * 1.5V AA batteries(Not Included)
1. Do NOT exceed the “maximum value” indicated in the Specification;
2. Do NOT input voltage at the Current Mode, the Resistance Mode, the Diode Mode,
The Continuity Mode, or the Temperature Mode;
3. Do NOT use the product when the batteries or the battery cover is not placed properly;
4. Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
5. Do not input voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at the setting of measuring current.